TRIO SSS Tutorial Program will sustain the SSS Mission of increasing the academic standing, progress toward degree and graduation rate of all participants by:
Providing SSS Tutoring Program Resources and Services To:
- Participants who have yet to earn 60 credits at NCSU.
- Participants at risk for not maintaining Good Academic Standing and/or Progressing Toward Degree based upon University guidelines.
SSS Tutor Program Staff, Services and Resources Will:
- Support and refer participants to utilize the multitude of academic and tutoring resources and services offered by many departments and instructors on campus.
- Provide trained and proficient individual and small group tutoring free of charge with the goal of introducing, creating opportunities to practice, reinforcing and evaluating necessary academic skills thereby creating a strong foundation for an academically successful career at NC State.
- Promote independent learning, application of skills and growth of supportive academic network leading to academic, career and professional success at NC State and beyond.
SSS & SSS-STEM Scholars will be provided the link to request tutoring. If needed, scholars can contact the tutor coordinator (Kyle Blochl, firstname.lastname@example.org).