The mission of the North Carolina State University TRIO Programs is to provide equal access to quality education by facilitating retention and promotion from middle schools through post-baccalaureate completion.
How to Give to TRIO Programs
The gifts you contribute, no matter the size, make a huge difference and ensure that we continue to fulfill our mission year after year to impact the lives of the students who participate in our programs. Your contributions enable us to THINK and DO on an unprecedented scale.
Examples of giving to Pre-College Programs (Talent Search and Upward Bound)
- $50 provides one student with high school graduation regalia
- $80 provides one student with an undergraduate college application fee waiver
- $200 provides one student with an enrollment fee waiver
- $200 – $500 donation to our scholarship fund will assist a student with textbook purchases in their first year of enrollment
Examples of giving to Collegiate Programs (Student Support Services)
- $50 donation supports emergency break housing for two nights
- $75 donation to our emergency fund assists students with Medicaid health insurance to access necessary healthcare on campus
- $100 donation provides a student with adequate nutritional food during the university dining closures (grocery store cards)
- $100 provides one student with a graduate school application fee waiver
- $200 – $500 donation to our scholarship fund will assist a student enrolled in summer school to access affordable housing
Ways to Give
You can make a gift today online, by phone, in person, or by mail.
To make a tax-deductible donation, please choose a TRIO Program (Upward Bound, Talent Search, Student Support Services, Ronald E. McNair or Marsha B. Pharr Fund) and pay by credit card.
Mail a check, payable to NC State University Foundation, to the following address. Note in the memo line if you wish for funds to benefit a particular TRIO program.
Academic and Student Affairs Development
Campus Box 7301
Raleigh, NC 27695
Please specify which program you intend to support in the check memo line (Student Support Services, Talent Search, Upward Bound, Ronald E. McNair, or the Marsha B. Pharr Fund).
For questions call (919) 513-3401.