The TRIO SSS and SSS-STEM Programs are currently accepting applications for the 2018-19 school year. Qualifying for participation in the TRIO SSS and SSS-STEM Program is competitive. Please be sure to complete all parts of the application in order to be considered for the program.
Interested students must be:
- A citizen or national of the U.S. or meets the residency requirement for Federal student financial assistance
- A student must be enrolled, as a full-time, bachelor’s degree-seeking student, at NC State University or accepted for enrollment in the next academic semester
- A student must have a need for academic support, as determined by NC State University TRIO SSS & SSS-STEM Program, in order to pursue successfully a post-secondary educational program
- And the student meets one of the following criteria:
- Income Requirements based on federal guidelines (taxable Income) meets federal guidelines
- 1st-generation college student (neither parent or guardian received has a 4-year degree)
- An individual registered with Disability Resource Office
Online applications for the 2019-20 school year will be available June 17th.